31 July 2009

List of buildings to visit when next in Barcelona

If you live in Barcelona and find that you are no longer able to get lost in the Barrio Gotico then check out my "Saturday Adventures in Barcelona" posts for lots of great places to discover and get lost in. You could also make me jealous by visiting the places I had planned to visit but never did...

Olympic Archery Range, Vall d'Hebrón, Barcelona - Enrique Miralles & Carme Pinós


Velòdrom d’Horta


Alvaro Siza Swimming Pools, Cornella


Olympic Swimming Pools, Montjuic.


you might have guessed that since I haven't visited these places the photos are not my own. I will keep adding to this post because I can't remember the rest...

1 comment:

  1. yay! lets go together! xcept iv been to the montjuic pool, if u go at about 6am after the discotech (oh young people) the night warden somtimes turns a blind eye to some early morning swiming :-)

    ReplyDelete